Thursday, September 10, we’re kicking off Blast with our Etix Live workshops and panels. From system navigation for beginners to advanced reporting, our variety of workshops has a class for everyone. In addition to our group-training sessions, this year’s Live will also feature industry leading panels, a client case study, and networking opportunities.
Workshops and Training Sessions:
- Show Me the Numbers: Our Top Essential Etix Reports
- Using Etix to Improve Your Marketing Strategy
- Did you know?: Best practices for Your Box Office
- From Pre-Sale to Thank-You: Tactics to Help Effectively Manage Your Event Life Cycle
- All Systems Go: A Closer Look at the Etix Platform
- 5 Ways to Drive ROI: Building Your Business with Rockhouse
- Welcome to Etix: 5 Reasons Making the Switch is Easy
- What’s Next for Etix (A Spotlight on Product)
Have a specific question for one of our training specialists? Join us in one of this year’s learning labs.
New Panels and Client Case Study Presentations:
- Panel: Smaller Sends, Bigger Returns: The Art of Sending Targeted Emails
- Panel: How to Identify You Unknown Ticket Holders
- Client Case Study Presentation (See Details Below)
Want to go to Blast on us?
We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to present their case study at one of our Etix Live Workshops during this year’s Etix Blast!
To win, submit your best system use case study to us by July 20. For example: Did you start using the Flex With Group Package feature and see an increase in your season subscribers? Do your group leaders praise the individual employee sales links generated by our campaigns feature? We want to hear your Etix stories!
This year’s winner will be selected on July 29 and will receive an all-expense paid trip to the 2015 Etix Blast.Submit Your Case Study