Here at Etix, we’re always looking for new ways to grow our clients’ businesses while helping them sell more tickets. In September 2014, we announced our new partnership with LoyaltyMatch Inc., the leading developer of loyalty rewards programs for entertainment venues, to offer our clients new ways to strengthen their customer relationships and improve the overall event experience for their ticket buyers.
Brad Ball, CEO of LoyaltyMatch, recently sat down with Amplify Magazine to give his expert advice about how to get the most out of your rewards programs. Take a look at Brad’s key points below, and make sure to check out the full interview.
Brad’s top 5 things to consider for your rewards program:
1. Always opt in new users vs automatically signing them up when they purchase a ticket.
2. Create a social incentive program and offer rewards for social behavior.
3. Reward with experiences and perks fans can’t find elsewhere.
4. Enable loyalty points for merchandise sales.
5. On-ramp fans into your new loyalty program during the ticket purchase process for the best conversion.
To learn more about setting up a LoyaltyMatch rewards program, contact your Etix sales representative.
New to Etix? Contact us at email@example.com or call 855.704.8976