Etix Blast!, our annual summit held each September in downtown Raleigh, NC, is right around the corner. It’s been said to be the perfect mix of networking, industry education and fun for our clients and partners. We highlighted what you need to know before you come to Blast! 2017 and the most important events to attend.
You, 100 industry professionals, Etix partners and our team!
The annual Etix summit featuring Etix Live education sessions, a great new tech panel, Hopscotch Music Festival and networking with other industry professionals.
Raleigh, North Carolina
September 7-9, 2017
The Highlights on the Schedule
Etix Live at Blast! – Thursday, Sept 7th at the Raleigh Convention Center, 9:30am to 4pm
- Etix University will host several sessions on box office management, digital marketing, fraud and other specialty sessions for attendees. Sessions range from basic introductions for those who are new to Etix and want to learn more about our platform to attendees looking to get more expertise on system tools. Everyone is welcome to attend any session.
- We work with all types of venues, fairs, festivals, museums and more. Some are led by some pretty kick-ass women. This year we’re highlighting the stories and achievements of our leading venue ladies in a new panel called Events, Powered by Women. We’ll be talking about how these panelists got to where they are and what advice they can give to anyone looking to lead in the entertainment field. Who’ll be on the panel?
- Dolly Vogt, Regional General Manager of SMG Richmond (Koka Booth)
- Chantal Sulier, Box Office Manager of North Carolina Museum of Arts
- Samantha Sawyer, Marketing Manager of SMG Richmond (Altria Theater)
- More to be announced.
Oak Lounge – Sept 7-9, 5pm
- We treat our Etix Blast! attendees to the VIP experience. This includes access to Oak Lounge, Hopscotch Music Festival’s VIP tent right next to the main stage. Etix Blast! attendees and staff will be hanging here after day time events and enjoying the best view of Hopscotch artists. Plus our favorite magician Magic Mike will be dazzling our guests with his epic magic tricks all weekend long.
Gin & Jazz Shakeup – Thursday, Sept 7th at Trophy Tap & Table, 10pm – 2am
- Work hard, play hard is Etix’s motto. The Gin & Jazz Shakeup is our Thursday night after party filled with gin and music till the early peaks of day. This year we’re going all out with 1920s themed everything – bring on the gold and fedoras. Remember to pack some of your best roaring 20s themed clothes for a dashing good time Gatsby style.
Inside Etix: Past, Present, and Future – Friday, Sept 8th at the NCMA, 11am to 2pm
- CEO Travis Janovich and Product Manager Chris Battaglino will share the Etix highlight reel from the biggest product advancements to major milestones in the last 17 years. They will guide us through what’s to come on the Etix product roadmap followed by a panel discussion of the future of Etix growth and the ticketing industry. Join us afterwards in a lunch reception with some of Etix partners– WorldWide Ticketcraft, Boca Systems and Barcodes Inc–where they will showcase their latest products. You’ll also have a chance to tour the current NCMA exhibits and the gorgeous event space.
Get your travel ready.
There are limited number of rooms still available at the Residence Inn.
The discounted rate is only available if rooms are booked by August 25th 2017 at 5:00PM EST. Rooms are available for Check In September 5th and Check Out September 10th.
To book your room using the discounted rate:
Click the button to the corresponding hotel and follow the directions provided.
We suggest arriving at the hotel Wednesday evening and departing the hotel no earlier than 1:30 PM on Saturday afternoon.
Secure your discounted flight rate with Delta Airlines now.
To book your discounted flight:
Click the “Book Your Flight” button below. Fill out the information on the Delta booking page to complete your order. Be sure to enter the meeting code NMQ37 in the box provided to receive a discount.
Reservations may also be made by calling the Delta Meeting reservations line at 800.328.1111 Monday – Friday from 7am – 7pm CDT.
Still Need to Justify Your Trip?
Etix Blast serves to extend your knowledge of our ticketing & marketing platforms, while providing a unique and eclectic experience in Raleigh NC. You can demo our products, network with our partners, and see how Etix runs a music festival through the Hopscotch VIP Experience. We strive to make this event worth your time by giving you a chance to experience a smaller-scale Etix Live, a look into Etix’s product roadmap, and still have plenty of fun!
Below are a few tips to justify your trip:
- Communicate to your supervisor the benefits of attending Etix Blast! and what you can bring back to your organization.
- Offer to share what you learned with others in your organization.
- Talk to your sales rep for special deals and ways to make your Blast! trip more cost-friendly.
- Use the template provided here to show off all the benefits of attending to your supervisor.
Still need to register?
Your registration packet includes a Hopscotch Wristband ($349 value), access to our VIP Oak Lounge experience, Etix Live, and all industry events.
Standard tickets are $149.
Tweet us @EtixWorld with the hashtag #EtixBlast and let us know you’re excited to see us!