“I have been nothing but amazed with the level of service that I receive from the Etix Client Services team … Each team member with whom I have interacted has been incredibly warm, friendly, sincere, supportive, and helpful.”
-Scott Pfeiffer, CEO & Board President, Charleston Performing Arts Center
At Etix, if we could have only one core value, it would be service. That is why we continually invest in our Client Services team, Etix University and more. From on-site support to fraud prevention, we aim to be where you need us, when you need us.
This is why we were thrilled to receive such an incredible letter from Scott Pfeiffer, CEO & Board President of Charleston Performing Arts Center, praising our team members for their patience, warmth, and ability to quickly fix any issues that arise in his organization.
Our clients come in all shapes and sizes, and many of them have a lot on their plates. Scott Pfeiffer from CPAC isn’t just their CEO and Board President, he’s also their finance department, customer service, office manager, box office manager, house manager, purchasing department, maintenance department … and the list goes on.
The last thing our clients need is another piece of the puzzle taking up their valuable time and resources.
How can we make ticketing as easy as possible for all of our clients?
- Scott Pfeiffer – CEO & Board President, Charleston Performing Arts Center
- Kevin Brossaeu, Matt Price, Carrolle Miller, Chris Winstead, Ellie Bjorklund, Keith Taylor, Kimberly Kolb, Cameron Grady, Summer Gossett, Evan Price, Frankie Savinon, Jason Nunley, Jonathan Mitchell, Scott McGrath – Etix
How We Do It
- Investing in Client Services: First and foremost, it’s our incredible team members who help us keep our clients happy. Investing in them and their training is key to providing excellent support.
- Hosting training sessions and webinars: From helping our clients master product updates or helping them brush up on the basics, we offer year-round training sessions and educational webinars.
- Empowering our clients: Sometimes clients want to dig into the Etix system on their own, which is why we have Etix University, an ultimate guide to everything Etix.
- Offering on-site support: Especially for major events, sometimes you need more support than our call center can provide. That’s why we’re more than happy to come out to your event to make sure things run smoothly from start to finish.
- Providing top-of-the-line equipment: From Boca Thermal Ticket Printers to Mobile Selling Stations, we have all the tools and support you need for your events.
- Focusing on fraud prevention: No one should have to live with fraud, and we work to make sure none of our clients do by offering our clients protection during and after purchase.