What We Did
- Email yields an average ROI of 40X, and, knowing that the Lineup page sees an increase in visitors leading up to the lineup announcement, there was a clear opportunity to grow Summer Camp’s email audience.
- To convert more site visitors into email subscribers, Rockhouse added a pop-up email capture form to the Lineup page encouraging visitors to “Be the first to know when the 2015 lineup is released!” well in advance of the big reveal.
- In the weeks leading up to the announcement, 11% of all visitors to the Lineup page were converted into new email subscribers.
- Not only have was Rockhouse able to grow Summer Camp’s email list, they were also able to identify these new subscribers as a key group of fans who are actively interested in specific artist information.
- Fans are eager to talk about big events like lineup announcements. If your fans are waiting on exciting content from you, use that opportunity to turn your website visitors into email subscribers!