Founded in 2000, Etix is an international web-based ticketing service provider for the entertainment, travel and sports industries, processing over 50 million tickets per year in 40 countries. As the largest independent ticketing company in North America, Etix provides flexible and secure online and box office ticketing solutions, integrated digital marketing services and robust e-commerce fulfillment to over 1,800 venues, theaters, arenas, festivals, fairs, performing arts centers and multi-use facilities.
The Tech Ops Team is responsible for providing our clients with the tools and technology they need to be successful. The Tech Ops Specialist will work closely with the Tech Ops Coordinator to carry out day-to-day processes around QA, fulfillment, shipping/receiving, and maintenance of all box office hardware and rental equipment used by clients in the field. This position answers to the Tech Ops Manager and Tech Ops Coordinator.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Set up and test all box office equipment used by our 1800+ clients in field, including point of sale terminals, ticket printers and ticket scanners
- Assist Tech Ops Coordinator with the tracking, organization and fulfillment of incoming equipment invoices and internal requests
- Adhere to strict shipping schedule, making sure all invoices are fulfilled accurately and all equipment arrives to our clients on time and on budget
- Become an “expert user” of all box office equipment, assist Tech Ops Coordinator with troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs
- Help maintain our inventory database by keeping excellent records, including check-ins, check-outs, and asset tracking of over 5500 pieces of rental equipment
- Assist Tech Ops Coordinator and Tech Ops Supervisor in creating client-facing instructional guides and internal training documentation
- Complete software installations and updates for client computers as needed
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve
- Works quickly and accurately, independently and as a team
- Computer hardware experience preferred
- Warehouse/Shipping experience preferred
- 2 year degree preferred
Etix provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Etix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Email resume & cover letter to email@example.com