Founded in 2000, Etix is an international web-based ticketing service provider for the entertainment, travel and sports industries, processing over 50 million tickets per year in 40 countries. As the largest independent ticketing company in North America, Etix provides flexible and secure online and box office ticketing solutions, integrated digital marketing services and robust e-commerce fulfillment to over 1,800 venues, theaters, arenas, festivals, fairs, performing arts centers and multi-use facilities.
Etix is seeking a full-time Client Trainer to focus on all areas of Etix education. The candidate will be responsible for training new and existing clients using conference calls, webinars, and on-site training. Training includes both the Etix computer system and hardware. You will assist with new client setup and support. This position will require travel for occasional onsite training and event support.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with updating system manual and training documents.
- Fully understand the Etix software and our client and vendor relationships.
- Work with applicable departments regarding new initiatives and software releases.
- Coordinate and plan Etix Live (educational client conferences).
- Present at Etix Live and other conferences as needed.
- Travel requirements include ability to travel with coworkers or independently.
- Strong written and verbal skills are required to effectively communicate with clients and employees.
- Must be a team player within the Training department and the company.
- Have a professsional and personable demeanor.
- Strong time management skills are essential.
- Exhibit proficiency in the ticketing industry preferably with the Etix system.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Adobe Connect is a plus.
- Familiarity with Etix is a plus.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Should enjoy a challenge in a technical and fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and organization is a must.
Note: Support for live events requires long periods of standing/sitting, lifting equipment, etc. Event support is influenced by client requirements, which may include nights and holiday hours.
Etix provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Etix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Email resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Client Trainer.”