Founded in 2000, Etix is an international web-based ticketing service provider for the entertainment, travel and sports industries, processing over 50 million tickets per year in 40 countries. As the largest independent ticketing company in North America, Etix provides flexible and secure online and box office ticketing solutions, integrated digital marketing services and robust e-commerce fulfillment to over 1,800 venues, theaters, arenas, festivals, fairs, performing arts centers and multi-use facilities.
Customer support team members provide service and assistance to event attendees through phone and email resolution.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide professional and prompt service to Etix patrons
- Contact customers by phone and email to resolve reported issues
- Fulfill ticket orders and process ticket sales via phone
- Occasional administrative support including but not limited to data entry, filing and heavy lifting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous customer service experience
- The ability to exercise judgement and discretion in day-to-day operations
- The ability to learn quickly, adapt and prioritize in fast-paced environments
- The ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with coworkers and clients
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Fluency in English and Spanish preferred, but not required
- Some High School
- This position requires heavy computer and phone work, but little to no travel.
Etix provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Etix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Email resume & cover letter to email@example.com