Founded in 2000, Etix is an international web-based ticketing service provider for the entertainment, travel and sports industries, processing over 50 million tickets per year in 40 countries. As the largest independent ticketing company in North America, Etix provides flexible and secure online and box office ticketing solutions, integrated digital marketing services and robust e-commerce fulfillment to over 1,800 venues, theaters, arenas, festivals, fairs, performing arts centers and multi-use facilities.
ABOUT ROCKHOUSE PARTNERS
Rockhouse Partners, an Etix company, is a technology-based marketing agency in Morrisville, North Carolina that advances the way entertainment properties engage fans through strategic digital and live event marketing, data analysis, ROI measurement and e-commerce solutions.
The Marketing Intern is responsible for managing a wide range of duties, most notably assisting in digital marketing plans for Rockhouse Partners and their clients. This position requires working closely with the Rockhouse Partners team and the Director of Marketing. Typical projects will include reporting, social media management and email marketing campaigns. As skills progress, the intern will be added to a client account and will manage day-to-day contact. We’re looking for a candidate who is creative, committed and ready to learn!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Running reports and documenting weekly/monthly ticket sales and web traffic for multiple clients
- Planning and scheduling social media calendars for multiple clients
- Implementation and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Mid-term project: client email audit and analysis, or similar
- As skills progress, managing a client account and all day-to-day contact and services
- Assist in logistics and planning for Etix Blast! 20178, our annual client summit
- Current college student, pursuing a degree in marketing, communication, business or similar
- Passion for marketing and an interest in live events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Web and office software 101 skills: a solid understanding and experience with Microsoft Office, Google
- Drive, social media, email marketing and WordPress content management
- Graphic design and entertainment industry experience are a plus
Etix provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Etix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Intern” in the subject line. Please include your class schedule, resume and a concise cover letter explaining why you are a terrific fit for this position!