Founded in 2000, Etix is an international web-based ticketing service provider for the entertainment, travel and sports industries, processing over 50 million tickets per year in 40 countries. As the largest independent ticketing company in North America, Etix provides flexible and secure online and box office ticketing solutions, integrated digital marketing services and robust e-commerce fulfillment to over 1,800 venues, theaters, arenas, festivals, fairs, performing arts centers and multi-use facilities.
A Marketing Specialist at Etix/Rockhouse is dedicated to building and maintaining strong client relationships on a foundation of great service, open and effective communication and mutual trust. Client satisfaction is our number one goal.
This position requires an understanding of the entertainment industry and how it integrates with day-to-day aspects of digital marketing including but not limited to:
- Email Marketing
- Web Design
- Social Media and Content Marketing
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building and maintaining close relationships with clients; ultimately responsible for the health of client relationships and quality of service delivered
- Being the communication lead for all day-to-day interaction with multiple clients
- Regularly plan, build and execute email and other content marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain client communication calendar
- Work with clients to help manage website maintenance and updates
- Embracing and embodying Etix/Rockhouse vision and values
- Regular travel possible
One to three years experience in a marketing or digital marketing capacity a must. Experience in entertainment, arts, or ticketing experience a plus.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
Etix provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Etix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Email resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing Specialist”.