Founded in 2000, Etix is an international web-based ticketing service provider for the entertainment, travel and sports industries, processing over 50 million tickets per year in 40 countries. As the largest independent ticketing company in North America, Etix provides flexible and secure online and box office ticketing solutions, integrated digital marketing services and robust e-commerce fulfillment to over 1,800 venues, theaters, arenas, festivals, fairs, performing arts centers and multi-use facilities.
The Sales Operations Assistant is responsible for supporting the sales department with a wide variety of administrative, clerical and support activities. They will work closely with the Director & Assistant Director of Sales Operations. Must be a team player. We have an awesome team – are you ready elevate your game and ours?
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the Director/Assistant Director of Sales Operations, and the sales team with admin. responsibilities
- Supporting the planning and preparation for sales meetings, industry conferences and trade shows
- Create invoices, fulfill client requests, and assist with client on-boarding
- Assisting with the submission of proposals, and serving as a liaison between clients and sales representatives
- Assisting sales team members with contract management, including renewals
- Help maintain the internal CRM System
- Participates as needed in department projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Writing samples may be requested
- Entertainment or box office experience – Etix system knowledge preferred
- Web and office software 101 skills: a solid understanding and experience with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to innovate and creatively problem solve
- Extremely well organized, task oriented, and efficient at multitasking
- Ability to work in a team environment and interface with other departments and organizations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in an Administrative or Operations role.
Etix provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Etix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Operations Assistant” in the subject line. Please include a resume, and a cover letter.