Founded in 2000, Etix is an international web-based ticketing service provider for the entertainment, travel and sports industries, processing over 50 million tickets per year in 40 countries. As the largest independent ticketing company in North America, Etix provides flexible and secure online and box office ticketing solutions, integrated digital marketing services and robust e-commerce fulfillment to over 1,800 venues, theaters, arenas, festivals, fairs, performing arts centers and multi-use facilities.
Etix is seeking a full-time Training Specialist to focus on all areas of Etix education. The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing training materials to guarantee that both Etix clients and staff understand the complete product. This position will require travel for occasional onsite training and event support.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fully understand the Etix software and our client and vendor relationships.
- Develop and maintain training materials on Etix software, including how to articles, videos and webinars.
- Work with applicable departments regarding new initiatives and software releases.
- Schedule and maintain training calendar for the department. This requires timely and professional correspondence with clients via email and phone.
- Monitor and measure training participation and effectiveness.
- Coordinate and plan Etix Live (educational client conferences).
- Experience in ticketing, software or training required.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Adobe Connect is a plus.
- Familiarity with Etix is a plus.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Should enjoy a challenge in a technical and fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and organization is a must.
Note: Support for live events requires long periods of standing/sitting, lifting equipment, etc. Event support is influenced by client requirements, which may include nights and holiday hours.
Etix provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Etix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Email resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Training Specialist”.