Etix Blast! 2022
COVID-19 Policies & Practices
September 8 - 10 | Raleigh, NC
WORKING TOGETHER FOR A SAFE AND SUCCESSFUL BLAST!
We are excited to welcome attendees back to Raleigh, NC for Etix Blast, September 8 – 10, 2022. The health, well-being, safety, and security of our attendees, partners, and staff is our top priority and we remain vigilant to our COVID-19 protocols and policies. Our decisions and preventive measures will be guided by the requirements and recommendations of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other recognized health organizations, as well as local authorities.
We expect all participants to consider the risk carefully and respectfully they may pose to others. You should not attend Etix Blast if you:
- are experiencing or have experienced the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 within the 10 days prior to arrival at Etix Blast; or
- believe that you may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19; or
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by the health care team responsible for your treatment.
We strongly urge you to self-test for COVID-19 before traveling to Raleigh, but this is not required.
While on-site at Etix Blast, the following health and safety protocols will be in place for all participants.
- Masks are not required, but recommended. We will provide KN95 masks should you wish to wear a mask and not have one of your own.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to every attendee in their welcome bag, as well as in meeting rooms and Learning Labs during Etix Blast.
- Comfort level indicators: Etix is providing visual aids to help you immediately show your comfort levels to others and to identify how others are feeling about social distancing and interactions. Select a color-coded sticker to add to your badge that will help you to quickly tell others what your comfort level is during interactions with other attendees.
- GREEN: High fives and handshakes are welcome
- YELLOW: Ready to talk, but not touch
- RED: Greet from six feet, please
If during Etix Blast you experience the signs and symptoms of COVID-19, please take a COVID test. We strongly recommend that you travel with an additional testing kit in case you begin to feel ill. Should you test positive, please quarantine in your room and contact Wendy Beasley at Etix who will discuss next steps and how Etix can support you during your quarantine.
After participants return home, they should self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and are asked to contact the Blast team if they test positive for COVID-19 within 10 days after Etix Blast. Obtaining and purchasing the testing kits are the responsibility of the participant.
Should any positive cases be reported to Etix within the 10-day timeframe, Etix will communicate this information to all registered participants. Any private health or personal data received by Etix will be treated as confidential.
Please note that by attending Etix Blast, you agree to adhere to the precautions and policies above and understand that you are knowingly and freely assuming all risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, by attending this event. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people are present or gather. An inherent risk is a risk that cannot be eliminated. You understand that refusal to adhere to these policies and abide by these precautions may result in immediate removal from the event and cancellation of the registration.
All Etix policies are subject to change. Should changes be made, a notification will be sent to all registered participants.