Be Our Guest!
Join us in Orlando this February for Etix Live, Etix University’s client training workshop!
Space is limited! Please register by January 11, 2019.
- Holiday Inn Orlando-Disney Springs
- Tuesday, February 12, 2:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 13, 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- Thursday, February 14, 9:00 am–1:00 pm
- Etix Live sessions are on us! You’re responsible for your travel and hotel stay.
What To Expect
- Walk away as an Etix Expert after two days of in-depth training.
- Optional half day of beginner classes including the “Bare Necessities of Etix” and “Let’s Get Together: Package Boot Camp.”
- Etix Live classes are presented in a small classroom environment with an average class size of 25.
- Attend box office classes focusing on venue setup, performance creation, reporting, and day-of-show tasks.
- Attend marketing classes focusing on social media, email best practices, and system marketing tools.
- Network with other industry professionals.
- Meet one-on-one with Etix Experts during learning labs.
- Enjoy lunch on Wednesday and Happy Hour on Tuesday!
- Access downloable reference guides.
There are a limited number of rooms secured at $159 a night for a standard view room or $190 a night for a pool view room at the Holiday Inn Orlando-Disney Springs Area.
- Please help us keep Etix Live affordable as the event continues to grow by booking in the Etix Live Room Block at the Holiday Inn Orlando-Disney Springs.
- The Etix Live hotel rate has been negotiated to keep costs down for you, and we are able to receive a better rate for the meeting space and thus keep registration complimentary.
- The discounted rate is only available if rooms are booked by January 11, 2019.
- Rooms are available for checkin starting February 8 and checkout February 18. We recommend arriving in Orlando February 11 and departing no earlier than 4:00 pm February 14.
Secure your discounted flight to Etix Live: Orlando on Delta Airlines.
To book your discounted flight, click this link. Be sure to enter the NMSPY in the “Meeting Event Code” box provided to receive a discount. Note: The code may already be filled in for you.
Reservations may also be made by calling the Delta Meeting reservations line at 800.328.1111 Monday–Friday, 7:00 am–7:00 pm CT.
Detailed Schedule Coming soon! In the meantime, here’s a Schedule at a Glance
Justify Your Trip
Invest in Your Career as an Entertainment Business Professional and Invest in Your Venue, Your Patrons. At Etix Live you will walk away an Etix Expert after two days of in-depth training with our Etix University Instructors plus an optional half-day bootcamp.
Etix University will offer classes focused on the Etix system, marketing, and venue management. Come together with clients from a wide variety of venues and events to network and train. Then take what you learn back to your staff to help them provide your customers with the best experience.
- Communicate to your supervisor the benefits of attending Etix Live and what you can bring back to your organization
- Offer to share what you learned with others in your organization, including reference guides that will be posted on the Etix Knowledge Base prior to the event. Check out the classes from our last Etix Live in Houston!
- Share with your supervisor all the benefits of attending Etix Live using the template provided here.