You're invited to Etix Live!
Join us in San Diego in February for Etix Live, Etix University’s client training workshop! Space is limited, so please register by January 20, 2020.
Register now! Please click this link to sign up.
Boot Camp: Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Regular Classes: Tuesday, February 11 – Thursday, February 13, 2020
Etix Live sessions are on us! You're responsible for your travel and hotel stay.
What to Expect
- During Etix Live you’ll experience 3 days of value-packed classes taught by our system experts. Our courses are crafted with attendee feedback coupled with our knowledge of both the industry and the Etix platform.
- Optional half-day of beginner classes including Laying a Solid Foundation: Etix Boot Camp, Tis’ Your Season: Package Boot Camp, and Members Only: Membership Boot Camp.
- The opportunity to connect with other industry professionals during breaks and evening networking activities.
- Engage your venue-specific questions with an Etix instructor during Learning Lab and get up close with equipment staples and pursue new innovations.
- Etix Live classes are presented in a small classroom environment with an average class size of 25.
- Attend box office classes focusing on venue setup, performance creation, reporting, and day-of-show tasks.
- Attend marketing classes focusing on social media, email best practices, and system marketing tools.
- Downloadable reference guides to follow along with class content.
- Free breakfast included in Etix Live hotels.
- ... and more!
There are a limited number of rooms secured at $209 a night at the Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Bayfront.
- Please help us keep Etix Events affordable as the event continues to grow by booking in the room block at the Residence Inn.
- The Etix Live hotel rate has been negotiated to keep costs down for you, and we are able to receive a better rate for the meeting space and thus keep registration complimentary.
- Rooms are available for check-in starting February 10 and check-out February 14.
DELTA: Be sure to enter the MEETING CODE: NMTQC in the box provided to receive a discount. The box is labeled “Meeting Event Code.” Note: The code may already be filled in for you.
Reservations may also be made by calling the Delta reservations line at 800.328.1111 MON – FRI from 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM CT.
UNITED: Be sure to enter the MEETING CODE: ZHPC728686 in the box provided to receive a discount. The box is labeled “Offer Code.”
Schedule at a Glance
Tuesday, February 11
Foundation Boot Camp: All Systems Go
Review our Etix Dictionary and gain familiarity with the resources Etix University has made
available to you!
Foundation Boot Camp: Create Performances
We'll cover the basics and specifics to equip you and your staff with the knowledge to build and review your performances.
Foundation Boot Camp: Financial Reporting 101
This class will lay the groundwork for understanding reports by covering the fundamentals.
Package Boot Camp: Create Packages
From creating full-season, flex and flex with group packages to setting up prices, we’re covering the necessities to ensure you and your staff hit the ground running.
Package Boot Camp: Manage Packages
Package Boot Camp: Subscription Management
Package Boot Camp: Reporting
We will discuss package reports in depth and how to interpret the information they provide.
Membership Boot Camp: Create Memberships
Membership Boot Camp: Manage Memberships
Learn how to manage your current members through subscription updates and renewals.
Membership Boot Camp: Reporting
Our House: Venue Management
Marketing Class with Rockhouse Partners
Session details coming soon!
Responding to Chargebacks
Creating Usernames and Granting Permissions
We'll cover creating usernames for staff who need access to the Etix system, and how to grant role-based permissions at the venue or performance level.
Learn the differences between "friendly fraud" and other kinds of fraudulent activity, and what Etix has implemented to help reduce your risk before and after a transaction.
Event Series Creation
This class will cover all the details associated with the Event Series feature, which allows you to tie multiple performances together to create a sales link or run specific reports.
System Fraud Tools
Minimize the impact of fraudulent orders by learning how to use customer limits, zip code restrictions, and the multiple customer order report.
Wednesday, February 12
Advanced Performance Management
Marketing Class with Rockhouse Partners
Session details coming soon!
Seating Chart Review
This class will cover the multiple steps to ensure your seating chart is correct before you sell the first ticket.
Making ADA a Breeze
Selling accessible tickets through all sales channel is the law. We'll cover the steps you need to get your accessible seating on sale.
Master the art of selling through our various sell screens and determine which is the best for your business.
Venue Financial Reports
We'll cover a selection of accounting reports from the organization to performance level, and how to use reports to complement each other.
Client Services Secrets
In this session, we'll focus on sharing the tools that your Client Services team has to build or change performances.
A good customer database is crucial; learn how to create a. customer record, how this differs from an order, and why you want to keep this information consistent.
System Marketing Tools
Discover new ways to make your events even more profitable with our data-focused features designed to increase sales, boost brand awareness and grow your customer database.
Exchanges and Reclassing
Elevate Your Event Life Cycle with Etix Analytics and Etix Community
The Word is Out: Generating System Emails
This class will help boost your confidence in using our email capabilities within the system, including customizing confirmation emails and more.
Thursday, February 13
Creating Print-at-Home Layouts
Day of Show Reporting
Enter Promo Code Here
Cash Drawer Management
Day of Show Printing
Seller's Cash Reports
Day of Show Scanning
Buy X Get Y
Justify Your Trip
Invest in your career as an entertainment business professional. Invest in your venue. Invest in your patrons.
At Etix Live you will walk away as an Etix Expert after two days of in-depth training with our Etix University instructors plus an optional half-day boot camp. Etix University will offer classes focused on the Etix system, marketing, and venue management. This event has been an invaluable platform for clients of all verticals to come together in one place for networking and training. Take what you learn back to your staff to help them provide your customers with the best experience.
Tips to justify your trip:
- Communicate to your supervisor the benefits of attending Etix Live and what you can bring back to your organization
- Offer to share what you learned with others in your organization
- Share reference guides with your staff. Reference guides will be posted on the Etix Knowledge Base prior to the event. Check out the classes from a recent Etix Live in Orlando!
- You can show off all the benefits of attending to your supervisor using the template provided here.