You're invited to Etix Live!
Join us in San Diego in February for Etix Live, Etix University’s client training workshop! Space is limited, so please register by January 20, 2020.
Register now! Please click this link to sign up.
Boot Camp: Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Regular Classes: Tuesday, February 11 – Thursday, February 13, 2020
Etix Live sessions are on us! You're responsible for your travel and hotel stay.
What to Expect
- During Etix Live you’ll experience 3 days of value-packed classes taught by our system experts. Our courses are crafted with attendee feedback coupled with our knowledge of both the industry and the Etix platform.
- Optional half-day of beginner classes including Laying a Solid Foundation: Etix Boot Camp, Tis’ Your Season: Package Boot Camp, and Members Only: Membership Boot Camp.
- The opportunity to connect with other industry professionals during breaks and evening networking activities.
- Engage your venue-specific questions with an Etix instructor during Learning Lab and get up close with equipment staples and pursue new innovations.
- Etix Live classes are presented in a small classroom environment with an average class size of 25.
- Attend box office classes focusing on venue setup, performance creation, reporting, and day-of-show tasks.
- Attend marketing classes focusing on social media, email best practices, and system marketing tools.
- Downloadable reference guides to follow along with class content.
- Free breakfast included in Etix Live hotels.
- ... and more!
There are a limited number of rooms secured at $209 a night at the Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Bayfront.
- Please help us keep Etix Events affordable as the event continues to grow by booking in the room block at the Residence Inn.
- The Etix Live hotel rate has been negotiated to keep costs down, receive a better rate for the meeting space, and keep registration complimentary.
- Rooms are available for check-in starting February 10 and check-out February 14.
- Email Adrienne Duplesis at the Marriott to extend your stay at the discounted rate three days pre- and post-event after making your initial reservation.
DELTA: Be sure to enter the MEETING CODE: NMTQC in the box provided to receive a discount. The box is labeled “Meeting Event Code.” Note: The code may already be filled in for you.
UNITED: Be sure to enter the MEETING CODE: ZHPC728686 in the box provided to receive a discount. The box is labeled “Offer Code.”
AMERICAN: Be sure to enter the PROMOTION CODE: 3720BZ in the box provided to receive a discount.
Schedule at a Glance
Tuesday, February 11
Foundation Boot Camp: All Systems Go
Foundation Boot Camp: Create Performances
Foundation Boot Camp: Financial Reporting 101
Package Boot Camp: Create Packages
From creating full-season, flex and flex with group packages to setting up prices, we’re covering the necessities to ensure you and your staff hit the ground running.
Package Boot Camp: Manage Packages
Package Boot Camp: Subscription Management
Package Boot Camp: Reporting
We will discuss package reports in depth and how to interpret the information they provide.
Membership Boot Camp: Create Memberships
Membership Boot Camp: Manage Memberships
Learn how to manage your current members through subscription updates and renewals.
Membership Boot Camp: Reporting
Our House: Venue Management
Responding to Chargebacks
Marketing Class with Rockhouse Partners
Session details coming soon!
Creating Usernames and Granting Permissions
We'll cover creating usernames for staff who need access to the Etix system, and how to grant role-based permissions at the venue or performance level.
Reducing the Risk: Minimizing Fraud
Learn the differences between "friendly fraud" and other kinds of fraudulent activity, and what Etix has implemented to help reduce your risk before and after a transaction.
Event Life Cycle: Maximize Your Marketing Opportunities
Every event has a "life cycle"—an announcement, an on sale, the event day, and more! The best marketers know how to match the right marketing tools with the right message at the right time.
System Fraud Tools
Minimize the impact of fraudulent orders by learning how to use customer limits, zip code restrictions, and the multiple customer order report.
Stop Wasting Advertising Dollars
Traditional advertising, where you pay to access the readers, listeners and viewers of newspapers, radio and tv stations, has given way to a world of direct access to fans through email and social media. Learn how to grow your audience database and focus on direct and effective one-on-one communication with your fans!
Event Series Creation
We'll cover all the details associated with event series including tying multiple performances together to create a sales link or running specific reports.
Wednesday, February 12
Advanced Performance Management
We'll teach you how to create your own print-at-home ticket, preview your cobrand, and more.
Etix Tools to Amplify Your Marketing Strategy
Curious how your event stacks up year over year? Not seeing the conversions you expected for your paid search campaign? Noticing lower engagement on your weekly eblasts? Use
Etix resources to answer your burning marketing questions and advance your campaigns!
Seating Chart Review
This class will cover the multiple steps to ensure your seating chart is correct before you sell the first ticket.
Making ADA a Breeze
Selling accessible tickets through all sales channel is the law. We'll cover the steps you need to get your accessible seating on sale.
Tracking: Understand Your Audience Funnel
Discover the path your audience takes from an ad to your website to Etix and everywhere in between! We’ll show you where to find this info and how to make sure you’re tracking the right users.
Master the art of selling through our various sell screens and determine which is the best for your business.
Venue Financial Reports
We'll cover a selection of accounting reports from the organization to performance level, and how to use reports to complement each other.
Client Services Secrets
In this session, we'll focus on sharing the tools that your Client Services team has to build or change performances.
A good customer database is crucial; learn how to create a. customer record, how this differs from an order, and why you want to keep this information consistent.
Creating Print-at-Home Layouts
This brief class will show you how to customize your print-at-home tickets to generate revenue and enhance your brand.
System Marketing Tools
Discover new ways to make your events even more profitable with our data-focused features designed to increase sales, boost brand awareness and grow your customer database.
Order Management Mastery
Cash Drawer Management
Learn how to use this feature to record sellers' starting bank, money added or removed, and track sales for end-of-shift settlements.
Exchanges and Reclass
Etix Analytics and Etix Community
Seller's Cash Reports
Generating System Emails
This class will help boost your confidence in using our email capabilities within the system, including customizing confirmation emails and more.
Thursday, February 13
Enter Promo Code Here
Buy X Get Y
Justify Your Trip
Invest in your career as an entertainment business professional. Invest in your venue. Invest in your patrons.
At Etix Live you will walk away as an Etix Expert after two days of in-depth training with our Etix University instructors plus an optional half-day boot camp. Etix University will offer classes focused on the Etix system, marketing, and venue management. This event has been an invaluable platform for clients of all verticals to come together in one place for networking and training. Take what you learn back to your staff to help them provide your customers with the best experience.
Tips to justify your trip:
- Communicate to your supervisor the benefits of attending Etix Live and what you can bring back to your organization.
- Offer to share what you learned with others in your organization.
- Share reference guides with your staff. Reference guides will be posted on the Etix Knowledge Base prior to the event. Check out the classes from a recent Etix Live in Denver!
- You can show off all the benefits of attending to your supervisor using the template provided here.