Etix Blast 2014 Recap
We can’t say this enough, but thank you to everyone who joined us at Etix Blast 2014! We had a great time hanging out with everyone and hope you all enjoyed the live music, entertainment, training and education sessions as much as we did.
Here are our top 5 moments from Etix Blast 2014.
1. Etix Live
During Thursday’s Etix Live training session, we shared our expertise on how to combine ticketing and marketing to sell more tickets and make events more profitable.
- Etix University: With Etix University, we’re able to provide clients and staff with all the training materials needed for increasing ticket sales and growing a community of fans. Tools available include Etix Live, our in person group training sessions, Group or Individual Webinars, and the Knowledge Base, our ‘how-to’ articles on system features. To get started, visit Etix University on the web or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rockhouse Partners: Having a dedicated track for digital marketing content at Etix Live was a huge win for customers and prospects, as well as our own team. Our presentations spurred more one-on-one conversation with clients where we were able to learn more about their specific needs and wants. We feel like everyone walked away with something new!
- Data: Your customers’ data is one of your most valuable assets as a company. We’re focused on delivering tools–such as Community CRM and Analytics–that help make your data simple and actionable.
- Mobile: It’s no surprise that mobile traffic continues to steadily increase. Year-to-date, we’ve seen mobile ticket purchase sessions jump by more than 10%. This presentation gave a view into how Etix is staying ahead of mobile trends as well as our current mobile initiatives, including mobile purchase checkout, mobile ticket delivery, ticket validation and the Etix Manager App.
2. Night of 1,000 Empanadas sponsored by Worldwide Ticketcraft
Despite the torrential rain and the main stage closing early, we braved the weather and continued the party at Cala Vela Empanada & Tequila Bar. Daniel Heacock wins the award for most empanadas eaten at 32 empanadas (still verifying the results), and we want to give a huge shout-out to Tracy Thornton for the amazing steel drum performance.
3. Taste of Raleigh sponsored by MailChimp
Is there a better way to start off the day than with the alluring smell of Videri chocolate, chocolate samples, organic coffee and cute, hand-knit MailChimp monkey hats? We think not, especially if you follow it with delicious BBQ from The Pit and live music and craft-brews from Crank Arm Brewing.
4. Etix Office Tour & Partner Education Sessions
It was great to have the opportunity to take everyone behind the scenes at Etix. Not only was everyone able to meet the different teams they work with within Etix, but they were also able to meet all of our partners–with beverages provided by Smooth Ambler Spirits.
5. Bloody Mary Brunch sponsored by LoyaltyMatch
From the delectable brunch (we’re still thinking about that apple streusel bread!) to the relaxing atmosphere and beautiful view of downtown Raleigh and the Cree Shimmer Wall from the Red Hat Amphitheater stage, the Bloody Mary Brunch was the perfect way to close out the weekend. A big thanks to magic Mike Casey for the surprise performance.
See you next year!
[button open_new_tab=”true” color=”accent-color” hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”medium” url=”http://blast.etix.com/” text=”Visit the Etix Blast Website ” color_override=””]